Tim Lewis joins me on the Learning on Fire podcast and explores the most important learning and educational moments that shaped his life.
Our guest – Tim Lewis
Tim Lewis is a former IT manager who, after the death of his wife, decided to try and become a successful author, writing time travel and then later fantasy books. In his efforts to try and work out how to sell books online, he became fascinated by using social media for business and to improve your life. He runs the Begin Self-Publishing podcast and in his #1 Amazon Bestselling book Social Media Networking he explores how to use social media to build connections to get ahead in your career, personal life and business.
Questions asked on the Learning on Fire Podcast Interview
1. Who are you?
2. What does your life look like now and how is it different from when you were growing up?
3. What was valuable about your school experience?
4. Which teachers do you remember and why?
5. Who did you admire when you were young?
6. What was it about that person that had such an impact?
7. What was the best piece of advice you have ever been given and who gave it to you?
8. What advice would you give your younger self?
9. What does your future look like?
10. What podcast, book, video, film, song or other resource has had the biggest impact on your life and why?
Social media information