Nick Freud joins me on the Learning on Fire podcast and explores the most important learning and educational moments that shaped his life.
Our guest – Nick Freud
Nick is the Co-founder of CampusReel, a video and VR platform that leverages student-generated video content to give college applicants a better understanding of their college options despite any financial, temporal or geographic constraints he/she may have. Nick grew up in New York City and attended college at Colgate University. After graduation, he moved to Phuket, Thailand to work as a math teacher and then spent eight months bartending his way through Australia before returning to the U.S. to found CampusReel with Co-Founder Rob Carroll.
Questions asked on the Learning on Fire Podcast Interview
- Who are you?
- What does your life look like now and how is it different from when you were growing up?
- What was valuable about your school experience?
- Which teachers do you remember and why?
- Who did you admire when you were young?
- What was it about that person that had such an impact?
- What was the best piece of advice you have ever been given and who gave it to you?
- What advice would you give your younger self?
- What does your future look like?
- What podcast, book, video, film, song or other resource has had the biggest impact on your life and why?
Our aim is to achieve a higher priority for the education of children from birth to 13. High quality learning in the early years of life is vitally important to the creation of an educated society. Young children are not simply preparing for the future, they are living a never to be repeated time of life and the best way to learn is to live.