Monica Busby joins me on the Learning on Fire podcast and explores the most important learning and educational moments that shaped her life.
Our guest – Monica Busby
Monica Busby is the Momma Head Honcho of eCommerce Kids Institute for Higher Learning, a company that began in 2015 with her now 15 year-old son, Jarel. They have a vision to build a passionately serving family culture where every teen and PreTeen on earth has the opportunity to become an influential eCommerce Social Entrepreneur and Leader. With the Amazon marketplace being the starting point, curriculums now include eCommerce Start-Up, Entrepreneurship, Leadership + Performance-Enhancing Tools, Financial & Investment Planning, and more.
Questions asked on the Learning on Fire Podcast Interview
- Who are you?
- What does your life look like now and how is it different from when you were growing up?
- What was valuable about your school experience?
- Which teachers do you remember and why?
- Who did you admire when you were young?
- What was it about that person that had such an impact?
- What was the best piece of advice you have ever been given and who gave it to you?
- What advice would you give your younger self?
- What does your future look like?
- What podcast, book, video, film, song or other resource has had the biggest impact on your life and why?
Our aim is to achieve a higher priority for the education of children from birth to 13. High quality learning in the early years of life is vitally important to the creation of an educated society. Young children are not simply preparing for the future, they are living a never to be repeated time of life and the best way to learn is to live.