Seth from sethperler.com is an executive function and 2e coach who helps make life easier for students who struggle with homework, motivation, organization, grades, focus, study skills, time management, emotions, overwhelm & resistance. He helps complicated, atypical, outside-the-box learners turn it around in a baffling system so they can launch a successful future. His blog gives you game-changing answers in a sea of misguided educational fluff.
There’s no instruction book for how to help your child navigate school. Traditional interventions often FAIL because they don’t get to the ROOT of a child’s problems and they’re often based on MISINFORMATION. Consequently, maladaptive patterns get WORSE each year, leading to pervasive difficulties transitioning into adulthood. That’s the opposite of what education should do, and the sooner you get tools, the better.
Parents feel frustrated spinning their wheels trying to help. There’s no time for this, life isn’t a dress rehearsal. families need tools that are 1) practical, and 2) that recognize a child’s unique needs. Seth’s blog is all about how to help, and the key is understanding executive function.
Join Seth’s Free 3-day summit to learn how to better support your child from heart-centered experts and thought leaders.
Full details can be found at https://www.educationonfire.com/blog/
Questions asked on the Learning on Fire Podcast Interview
- Who are you?
- What does your life look like now and how is it different from when you were growing up?
- What was valuable about your school experience?
- Which teachers do you remember and why?
- Who did you admire when you were young?
- What was it about that person that had such an impact?
- What was the best piece of advice you have ever been given and who gave it to you?
- What advice would you give your younger self?
- What does your future look like?
- What podcast, book, video, film, song or other resource has had the biggest impact on your life and why?