Melissa Webb: entrepreneur, credentialed teacher, author, and parent. In all of these capacities, I work hard positively impacting the lives of children.
Do you feel it is our responsibility and privilege to empower and engage today’s young learners?
Me, too, which is why I created Write On! Webb.
Since the summer of 2017, through my online community and instructional video lessons, I have been igniting children’s curiosity, knowledge, and passion for writing.
- Why my heart belongs to devoted homeschooling families
- Wonderful (simple) ways to develop strong young writers at home
- Workable strategies to apply to weekly writing lessons
- Why I use writing communities to support and encourage homeschooling families
- Publication of my first children’s picture book – coming Summer 2019.
National Association for Primary Education
Our aim is to achieve a higher priority for the education of children from birth to 13. High quality learning in the early years of life is vitally important to the creation of an educated society. Young children are not simply preparing for the future, they are living a never to be repeated time of life and the best way to learn is to live.
We have some FREE English & literacy resources for you to download please click the link below to find out more.