Charanga is the best-selling, modern resource for primary music — online, easy to use and great value.
- A complete scheme to teach the national curriculum for music
- A vast library of songs, topics, instrument courses and creative apps
- In-depth support for assessment, SEND and personalised teaching and learning
I chat to founder Mark Burke about the history of the company.
- How things have changed in technology over their 20 years
- The engagement with over 7000 schools
- Working in partnerships with over 100 Music Hubs
- How it is used by both music specialists and non-music specialist teachers
- International Expansion
- FREE trials
You can listen to the full podcast at www.EducationOnFire.com and search for Charanga in the search bar.