Evan Burse joins me on the Learning on Fire podcast and explores the most important learning and educational moments that shaped his life.
Our guest – Evan Burse
Evan has been an animation professional for over 10 years. He’s worked on such shows as Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Black Panther, Marvel’s Hulk and The Agents of S.M.A.S.H., and Teen Titans.
Since 2009, Evan has been passionately teaching aspiring artists how to draw their favorite characters on his YouTube channel, Cartoon Block. The channel has accumulated over 100,000 subscribers and over 18 million views. Evan enjoys sharing his passion for drawing while inspiring young artists to follow their artistic goals.
His website is dedicated to helping you become a better artist. Whether it’s impressing your friends…or improving your portfolio so you can get a job in the animation/comic book industry; whatever your dreams are, Evan is here to help you make them a reality!
Evan lives in Los Angeles, California
Questions asked on the Learning on Fire Podcast Interview
- Who are you?
- What does your life look like now and how is it different from when you were growing up?
- What was valuable about your school experience?
- Which teachers do you remember and why?
- Who did you admire when you were young?
- What was it about that person that had such an impact?
- What was the best piece of advice you have ever been given and who gave it to you?
- What advice would you give your younger self?
- What does your future look like?
- What podcast, book, video, film, song or other resource has had the biggest impact on your life and why?
Our aim is to achieve a higher priority for the education of children from birth to 13. High quality learning in the early years of life is vitally important to the creation of an educated society. Young children are not simply preparing for the future, they are living a never to be repeated time of life and the best way to learn is to live.