I am delighted to announce that The National Association for Primary Education are the new sponsor for the Education on Fire podcast network. This new collaboration will include a new NAPE podcast being produced by Education on Fire.
THE WAY WE WORK FOR PRIMARY EDUCATION
The National Association for Primary Education (NAPE) brings together everyone who has a concern for the learning of children from birth to 13 years. Members and affiliated schools work to improve education through the Early, Primary and Middle Years.
- All are welcome as members; Heads, Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Parents, School Governors. Inspectors, Administrators and entire School Communities.
- Members have an important voice exercised democratically. We influence public opinion and regular meetings are held with government ministers. The association is totally neutral politically.
- There are meetings of members both locally and nationally. Local associations can be formed.
- Conferences and workshops are arranged both locally and nationally.
- The association is administered by an elected National Council meeting termly to review progress and discuss national issues. Detailed administration is delegated to an Executive Committee which reports to the Council.
- NAPE is a prominent member of the Primary Umbrella Group which brings together all organisations working in the primary sector including subject associations and unions. This is a new and rapidly developing field of work which is facilitating cooperation and partnership.
- All aspects of education are experienced by children in their primary schools and we have strong links with subject associations.We often engage in cooperative ventures with them.
The National Association for Primary Education speaks for young children and all who live and work with them.
Want to join NAPE? – NAPE Value-of-Membership
Full details at EducationOnFire.com
Steam School hosts a weekly live broadcast & a mini challenge with innovators from the world of science, tech & digital media to help schools meet the challenge of equipping young people with 21st century aspirations and skills. Our shows are produced with a Youtube generation in mind… they are’ v-log styled’ with real people, sitting at the desks achieving #STEAMTASTIC awesomeness. We showcase the stories of young innovators, discuss tech trends and reveal the inner workings of some of the globes biggest brands!
Launched in January 2018 they have been working with a small number of pilot schools in the UK. As the end of the academic year approaches they are now ready to recruit more schools into our programme.
There is a special offer on this take a look now!
Get 50% off with a SUMMERSIZZLE coupon code.