Jodi Flynn joins me on the Learning on Fire podcast and explores the most important learning and educational moments that shaped her life.
Our guest – Jodi Flynn
Jodi Flynn of Women Taking the Lead is an Executive Leadership Coach, Podcaster, Author, Speaker, Workshop Facilitator and Community Leader for over-achieving women who want to be successful without sacrificing their health or happiness. Jodi specifically works with women who are rock star performers at work but are at risk for burnout. She is the host of the critically acclaimed Women Taking the Lead podcast and is an Amazon bestselling author with her book, Accomplished: How to Go from Dreaming to Doing. Jodi also serves as Vice President on the board for The Maine Women’s Conference.
Questions asked on the Learning on Fire Podcast Interview
- Who are you?
- What does your life look like now and how is it different from when you were growing up?
- What was valuable about your school experience?
- Which teachers do you remember and why?
- Who did you admire when you were young?
- What was it about that person that had such an impact?
- What was the best piece of advice you have ever been given and who gave it to you?
- What advice would you give your younger self?
- What does your future look like?
- What podcast, book, video, film, song or other resource has had the biggest impact on your life and why?
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/
Our aim is to achieve a higher priority for the education of children from birth to 13. High quality learning in the early years of life is vitally important to the creation of an educated society. Young children are not simply preparing for the future, they are living a never to be repeated time of life and the best way to learn is to live.