Sadaf Raza joins me on the Learning on Fire podcast and explores the most important learning and educational moments that shaped her life.
Our guest – Sadaf Raza
Sadaf’s vision is to empower teenagers globally to improve their university applications, thrive at work placements and discover their ideal career fit. We’ve shown tremendous growth with demand from teenagers around the world. She has been pivotal in growing the geographic footprint as well as introducing courses that have made Early MBA a trusted brand amongst participants, parents and principals alike. Under Sadaf’s leadership, Early MBA has expanded its operations from the UK to the UAE and working closely with leading schools in the region.
Questions asked on the Learning on Fire Podcast Interview
1. Who are you?
2. What does your life look like now and how is it different from when you were growing up?
3. What was valuable about your school experience?
4. Which teachers do you remember and why?
5. Who did you admire when you were young?
6. What was it about that person that had such an impact?
7. What was the best piece of advice you have ever been given and who gave it to you?
8. What advice would you give your younger self?
9. What does your future look like?
10. What podcast, book, video, film, song or other resource has had the biggest impact on your life and why?
National Association for Primary Education
Our aim is to achieve a higher priority for the education of children from birth to 13. High quality learning in the early years of life is vitally important to the creation of an educated society. Young children are not simply preparing for the future, they are living a never to be repeated time of life and the best way to learn is to live.